Sunday, March 6, 2011

Please la..Back to normal..

someone said this to me...


"please laa...back to normalll.."


am i not normal enough???


ok..i know..that lately i have been sleep really late..


i sleep at 5am and wake up at 7am..


which is sooo not mee...


i am not myself right now..


maybe, because of the stress of having a lot of assignment and quizzes..


or maybe because the exam is around the corner..(next week ok..)


i dont know...


but i do know that i am not being myself right now...


for someone who said that word to me..


please....


dont understand why i am being like this..


dont understand why i am changing lately..


it just me...


if u want to understand...


u might need to take some time...


because...


me, myself did not understand myself right now..


so..how can you...??




that's all from me...xoxo

No comments: